May is shaping up to be a decent month for new games, kind of shockingly so. Next month brings the likes of Rage 2, Team Sonic Racing, and more.
The big games keep coming
This year’s been not quite as busy of a “big release” year as 2018 was. At least, it seems that way, since last year was absolutely packed with huge titles. Still, 2019 has had a big time release almost every month so far, and it looks like May won’t end that stretch.
The biggest launch on the calendar is probably Bethesda, iD and Avalanche’s Rage 2. The soft reboot for the shooter series looks for a more lively, more action packed, and generally more fun experience this time around. It looks awesome, and as an iD fan, I can’t wait to play.
Another big title for May is Team Sonic Racing. Sega’s latest Sonic-themed racer moves the focus of the series from pure competition to team-based action. Much like with Rage 2, it’s a revamp (though not as major) that looks like it could be great.
What else is coming up next month? Scroll down to see.
- Saints Row the Third – Switch
- Rage 2 – Xbox One, PS4, PC
- Sniper Elite v2 Remastered – Switch, Xbox One, PS4
- My Time at Portia – PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Guilty Gear 20th Anniversary Edition – Switch
- Team Sonic Racing – Xbox One, PS4, Switch, PC
- This War of Mine – Switch
- Killing Floor Double Feature – PS4, PSVR, Xbox One
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered – Switch
- Resident Evil Origins Collection – Switch
- Hollow Knight – Switch