The True Believers line returns to stands with classic tales of Ant-Man (and Giant-Man) and the Wasp. They’ll be hitting just in time for this summer’s movie, and cost you just a buck a piece.
This coming summer, July the 6th to be exact, Marvel’s size-changing hero returns to the silver screen along with the Wasp. Originally not the biggest (no pun intended) of Marvel properties, the diminutive hero had a very successful original film outing. And there’s honestly no reason not to assume that the sequel will do just as well.
Actually, it might do a fair bit better than that considering that the “lead in” film will be Infinity War next month. Audiences are more than likely going to be keyed up for more Marvel, and as fast as humanly possible.
So it’s with all that in mind that Marvel Comics is prepping this new lineup of True Believers books. The single issues are discount priced at just $1 USD, so they’re perfect for a little impulse reading. They will showcase both true classics for both characters, as well as newer tales with Scott Lang.
Watch for the following to land on the stands this coming June:
- TRUE BELIEVERS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP – THE BIRTH OF GIANT-MAN 1: Reprinting material from Tales to Astonish (1959) #35, #49
- TRUE BELIEVERS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP – ON THE TRAIL OF SPIDER-MAN 1: Reprinting Tales to Astonish (1959) #57
- TRUE BELIEVERS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP – ‘TIL DEATH DO US PART 1: Reprinting Avengers (1963) #60
- TRUE BELIEVERS: ANT-MAN – THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING DOOM 1: Reprinting Marvel Feature (1971) #4
- TRUE BELIEVERS: SCOTT LANG, THE ASTONISHING ANT-MAN 1: Reprinting Marvel Premiere #47
- TRUE BELIEVERS: ANT-MAN AND HAWKEYE – AVENGERS ASSEMBLE 1: Reprinting Avengers (1963) #223
- TRUE BELIEVERS: ANT-MAN PRESENTS IRON MAN – THE GHOST AND THE MACHINE 1: Reprinting Iron Man (1968) #219