There’s a mystery in the Marvel Universe, and the New Mutants will be directly involved in their new miniseries. They’ll also be all over the Marvel U in general, thanks to a new set of variant covers.
This year is going to be a big one for the New Mutants. Not only do they have a major motion picture on the way from Fox (which is now owned by Disney), but they’re on the way back to the printed page as well. Writer Matt Rosenberg and artist Adam Gorham will be bringing the six-issue series to fans, which will be reaching across to other books and series’.
A cadre of artists will be lending their pencils to a set of variant covers. It’s a pretty impressive team, which includes “Dan Mora, Declan Shalvey, Mike Deodato and more”. As usual with Marvel too, those covers will adorn books both related and unrelated to New Mutants.
- ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #32 by Mike Deodato
- AVENGERS #685 by Terry Dodson
- CABLE #155 by Tyler Kirkham
- DESPICABLE DEADPOOL #296 by Declan Shalvey
- DOCTOR STRANGE: DAMNATION #3 by Leinil Yu
- OLD MAN LOGAN #36 by Dave Johnson
- PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #301 by Bilquis Evely
- X-MEN BLUE #23 by Clayton Crain
- X-MEN GOLD #23 by Jason Pearson
- X-MEN RED #2 by Dan Mora
Look for all of the above to land in March.