Already including the modern movie version of the Man of Steel, Mezco Toyz’ One:12 Collection adds a true classic to its ranks with a comic book edition Superman.
Cast in his classic red and blue outfit (with just a bit of yellow), Kal-El is ready to knock some heads together. And making things even better (depending on which side of the aisle you stand on), this is the pre-New52 Man of Tomorrow. Complete with red shorts and no collar.
If you’re familiar with One:12 as a line, then you know the rest of this story. Superman has 32 points of articulation, a real cloth costume (that actually fits right), and a bunch of accessories. There’s some really neat stuff in this collector-friendly box too. How do magnetic bullet-richochets and cape-posing clips sound?
Yep, there’s a good chance that this one will look pretty awesome in the old DC collection. Here’s what’s in the box:
- Hyper-realistic facial sculpt
- Real fabric uniform and cape
- Sculpted chest logo and belt
- Included with this figure:
- Standard portrait
- Alternate portrait
- Fists (L & R)
- Flying hands (L & R)
- Posing hands (L & R)
- Bottled City Of Kandor
- Set of 2 posable chains
- Kryptonite meteorite
- Ricocheting bullet effect (attaches magnetically to chest logo)
- Display base with posing post
- Cape posing clip (attaches to the posing post)
- Chain posing clip (attaches to the posing post)
The last son of Krypton ships out in the November – January timeframe.