Coming just in time for the reality-meshing Secret Wars this Spring, True Believers will give readers a look into the many realities of Marvel for just a buck a piece.
“These are some of the most popular stories in recent memory,” says Marvel SVP Sales & Marketing David Gabriel. “We’re proud to bring them to fans in a new format that will allow them to sample some of Marvel’s best and brightest gems. Each of these issues are the perfect place to start for fans curious about Miles Morales, the Age of Apocalypse, Civil War and everything in between.”
Like Gabriel said, some of these tales are of the greatest comic book stores of all time. A few of them are legendary even, like Infinity Gauntlet and Armor Wars. And if you’re not a longtime Marvellite, then this is a great chance to binge read a bunch of them for not a whole lot of cash.
Priced at just a dollar each, the list of what’ll be on the racks this April is impressive. Here’s what you’ll find at your local comics shop:
- TRUE BELIEVERS: INFINITY GAUNTLET #1 Reprinting material from INFINITY GAUNTLET #1. 32 PGS./Rated T …$1.00 MSRP
- TRUE BELIEVERS: MARVEL ZOMBIES #1 Reprinting MARVEL ZOMBIES #1. 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$1.00 MSRP
- TRUE BELIEVERS: AGE OF APOCALYPSE #1 Reprinting material from X-MEN ALPHA. 32 PGS./Rated T …$1.00 MSRP
- TRUE BELIEVERS: CIVIL WAR #1 Reprinting material from CIVIL WAR #1. 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$1.00 MSRP
- TRUE BELIEVERS: PLANET HULK #1 Reprinting INCREDIBLE HULK (2000) #92. 32 PGS./Rated T …$1.00 MSRP
- TRUE BELIEVERS: HOUSE OF M #1 Reprinting HOUSE OF M #1. 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$1.00 MSRP
- TRUE BELIEVERS: OLD MAN LOGAN #1 Reprinting WOLVERINE (2003) #66. 32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$1.00 MSRP
- TRUE BELIEVERS: ARMOR WARS #1 Reprinting material from IRON MAN (1968) #225. 32 PGS./Rated T …$1.00 MSRP
- TRUE BELIEVERS: MILES MORALES #1 Reprinting ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN (2011) #1. 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$1.00 MSRP
- TRUE BELIEVERS: AGE OF ULTRON #1 Reprinting AGE OF ULTRON #1. 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$1.00 MSRP
- POWERS FIRSTS #1 Reprinting POWERS #1. 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$1.00 MSRP
All the books will be hitting throughout the month, and all will be just $1 USD. Most everything on the list is available in graphic novelization in one way or another too, so if you do find yourself digging a particular story, you can dive right in and read the whole thing.