Put a stake in ’em, they’re finally done. Both BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2’s “ReVamped” editions have finally arrived for consoles.
Here are some brand new looks at both BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2, both in their fresh ReVamped forms for consoles.
BloodRayne 2 ReVamped
The 2021 Update Features Include:
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840×2160 on supported consoles)
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Improvements to lighting at the engine level, plus fully reprocessed lighting data
- Engine improvements to support uncompressed original textures
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadows
- Localizations include:
- BloodRayne: Voiced audio and localized text for English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish
- BloodRayne 2: Voiced audio in English and Russian. Localized text for English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish
BloodRayne: ReVamped and BloodRayne 2: ReVamped are available now for the Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.