Bethesda’s Deathloop finally has a release date, and will be landing on the PS5 and PC in May of ’21. Should you like to pre-order, those are open now.
Looping back around
Originally on track for a 2020 launch, Deathloop got the nudge into 2021 pretty quickly, with no release date in to. That left some would-be PS5 owners in the lurch, since the shooter looks pretty spiffy.
Now though, Bethesda has finally released said date, and it’s May 21st. But while you now have a good long while to wait for the game, you can pre-up now by pre-ordering. And you might want to do just that, since there are some niceties ready for you if you do.
Pre-Order bonuses include:
- “Storm Rider” Colt Character Skin
- One Trinket (equippable in-game buff)
- The Dishonored inspired Unique Weapon, Royal Protector Machete (PlayStation 5 Exclusive)
The standard edition of Deathloop will run you the usual $59.99 USD, but if you want even more goodies than what’s listed above then the Deluxe might be for you. That $79.99 USD edition will be a digital exclusive (PS5 Store and Epic on the PC), and will include:
- Includes all pre-order bonuses outlined above
- Eat The Rich Tribunal Unique Weapon
- .44 Karat Fourpounder Unique Weapon
- “Party Crasher” Colt Character Skin
- “Sharp Shooter” Julianna Character Skin
- Original Game Soundtrack Selections
- Two Trinkets (equippable in-game buffs)
- The Prey inspired Unique Weapon, Transtar Trencher (PlayStation 5 Exclusive)