Well, they’re here. Today’s the day that the 80s action heroes arrive in Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, with John McClane and Rambo (from FBPII).
It’s over Johnny!
No, it’s never really over, is it? Not to John Rambo anyway. The iconic action hero makes his way to Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War today, straight from his appearance in the First Blood Part II movie. He’s joined by another John, John McClane, and apparently Nakatomi Tower too.
Have a look:
Looks pretty cool! But this isn’t just about two new big-name operators, there’s much more to it than that. Activision is running with this one as a full Call of Duty event. That means a ton of new stuff for you to get and play.
Here’s the official rundown:
The ‘80s Action Heroes Event includes:
- Operators Rambo and John McClane (Warzone and Cold War)
- New Points of Interest
- Nakatomi Plaza
- Survival Camps
- CIA Outpost
- Power Grab – Limited-Time Mode
- New Killstreak – Combat Bow
- Weapon – Ballistic Knife
Cold War Content
- Two New Multiplayer Maps
- Standoff (6v6)
- Duga (Multi-Team)
- New Game Modes and Medals
- Die Hardpoint
- Rambo’s Gun Game
- Multi-Team Elimination
- Action Movie-Inspired Medals
- New Main Quest, Orda World Event and more in Outbreak
- Cranked 2: No Time to Crank – Limited-Time Mode
- New Custom Mod Support, Mystery Box Weapons and Weapon Buffs
Warzone and Cold War Content
- Two New Weapons – Baseball Bat and AMP63 Pistol
- ‘80s Action Heroes In-Game Challenge Event
- New Store Bundles
Call of Duty: Mobile Content
- New Multiplayer Limited-Time Game Mode: Gums Blazing
- Die Hard and Rambo Store Bundles
So lots to like and plenty to do if you’re a CoD, Rambo, or Die Hard… die hard. I only have one question – where’s my full-on Rambo game Activision?