With a few Daredevil figure in the bag already, Mezco moves on to the Netflix version. And it just might be the coolest one yet.
Mezco dares you to pre-order
So far, we’ve got a standard comic book Daredevil and a “Shadowland” Daredevil (the one in the black suit) from Mezco. Both are great figures, packed with accessories. They’re really only different because of the uniform color that Matt Murdock wears however. That’s not this figure in any way.
Crafted to look like the Netflix version of the vigilante, Mezco’s latest has a much more detailed suit. It also includes an alternate head, though it’s not one revealing actor Charlie Cox’ visage. I’m not sure why that is, though I have to imagine it’s some kind of licensing issue.
You also won’t find a tone of accessories in the box this time around. That’s probably more due to the fact that Daredevil doesn’t use a ton of gear on the show. And Mezco tries to keep things fairly accurate with their movie and TV based releases.
In any event, the figure is available right now for pre-order, and will run you the usual $80.
Here’s what’s included:
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DAREDEVIL FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of Billy Club holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Fitted suit with body armor detail
- Combat gloves
- Thigh holster for Billy Clubs
- Mid-calf work boots
- One (1) set of Billy Clubs
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Daredevil figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.