Have a hankering for blasting zombies? Then you’ll be happy to know that Call of Duty’s Zombie Chronicles are now available.
Put ’em back in the dirt
Ah the risen dead, they’ve become… over-saturated. For years, zombies have seemingly been everywhere in pop culture, and for some reason the theme isn’t really tapering off that much. Games like Call of Duty are a big part of why, since the zombies mode that’s included in each new release for the series is a ton of fun.
It’s only gotten more and more over the top too, as time’s gone by. Big time Hollywood stars have been inserted, on top of new gameplay additions and ever-increasing graphical glory. Yep, it’s still a good time to be a rotter fan.
And now, it’s even better. Call of Duty: Zombie Chronicles has wrapped up the CoD zombies mythos in one tidy little pack.
Just as frantic -and slightly creepy- as you remember? Here’s what’s included in the pack:
The eight maps in Zombies Chronicles are:
- From Call of Duty: World at War: Nacht der Untoten (Abandoned Bunker), Verruckt (Wittenau Sanitorium) and Shi No Numa (Jungle Swamp)
- From Call of Duty: Black Ops: Kino Der Toten (Theater of the Dead), Ascension (Soviet Cosmodrome), Shangri-la (Exotic Jungle Shrine) and Moon (Lunar Base)
- From Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Origins (WWI France)
Bonuses a go-go
So the pack is available right now in digital form, for the Xbox One, PS4, and PC. It’ll run you $29.99 USD, which isn’t bad at all – certainly not as much as a typical CoD release. And also, if you buy now, you’ll get some nice little add-ons for free.
Included will be:
- 20 Vials of Liquid Divinium
- 2 All-New Whimsical GobbleGums
- Exclusive Zombies Pack-A-Punch Weapon Camo
Not bad, not bad at all.