It might be somewhat of an unwieldy name, but Swords of Gargantua: Tesseract Abyss II is looking pretty sharp as it debuts in VR.
Fall into the abyss
- New Challenges in Tesseract Abyss 2: Defeat three new enemies – including a massive new foe, Galossus – while traversing through the new, more challenging battles that await you in the Abyss.
- Realistic VR Swordsmanship: Swing, stab, crush and parry. Wield dozens of discoverable weapons and fight your way through 101 floors of enemies hell-bent on stopping you from reaching the colossal end-boss, Gargantua.
- Rogue-lite Action: Each play through gives different floor advancement choices along the way; play it safe, but it’ll take more battles to reach the end, or skip to a deeper level and be cursed with major disadvantages and debuffs while fighting tougher enemies.
- Character Progression: Keep all the weapons, items, coins and stat upgrades collected through each play permanently. Take excess weapons and combine them to make stronger versions to aid in progressively difficult battles.
- Co-op Multiplayer: Play with up to three other adventurers. Call the shots with native voice chat and defeat the mighty Gargantua.
The second expansion for Swords of Gargantua, Tesseract Abyss II is available now to add onto the base game. The add-on is free for those who own that title, which is priced in at $24.99 USD.
Swords of Gargantua is available for the PC, on the Steam, Oculus, and Viveport stores.