Ready to dig into some more multiplayer content for Activision’s Modern Warfare rebirth? Well your time is almost here. Check out Season 5’s trailer.
Fifth time’s the explosion
There is a ton packed into the Season 5 trailer for 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The new installment is about to kick off more of everything that multiplayer CoD fans tend to look for.
The season will include new additions to the core CoD experience, as well as Warzone. There’s even a free weekend to talk about.
Here’s what’s coming to Modern Warfare, across all platforms, starting tomorrow:
- The Stadium Gets Cracked – Players now have access to the interior of the Acropolis National Arena
- The Train Station is Lit Up – The ornate and imposing Verdansk Train Station is open for Operators
- Freight Train: On Track for Epic Confrontations – A hulking freight train is on a path of destruction, and it’s up to players and their fellow Operators to use this locomotive behemoth to their tactical advantage!
- Going Up in the World: Exterior Ascension – Players can expect additional and strategically positioned Exterior Ascenders dotted throughout Verdansk
- Modes, Weapon Changes, and More Updates to Warzone
- Mini Royale
- Updated weapon rotation
- War Tracks
- New free maps including:
- Livestock – Gunfight
- Petrov Oil Rig – Multiplayer
- Suldal Harbor – Multiplayer
- Verdansk International Airport – Ground War
- Even more free content: multiplayer modes and missions:
- Bare Bones
- Search and Destroy Double Down
- Season Five Missions and Challenges
Battle Pass System (Modern Warfare including Warzone) Content:
- Two new weapons – ISO SMG (Tier 1) and AN-94 AR (Tier 31)
- New Operator – Lerch, Shadow Company (Tier 0)
- War Tracks
- Rodion Operator Skin and Mission (Tier 0)
- XP Boost (Tier 0)
- New vehicle skins
- New operator skins
- Additional Weapon Blueprints
- Additional operators dropping throughout the season
- Free Trials (Modern Warfare)
Free Access Multiplayer Extended Weekend:Free-to-play Warzone users can experience Modern Warfare Multiplayer on Friday August 7 at 10 AM PT to Wednesday August 12 at 10AM PT. Battle across five Multiplayer maps including Suldal Harbor and Petrov Oil Rig, both new this Season. The playlist will be a map mosh pit featuring a mix of deathmatch and objective modes giving the opportunity for varying engagements and tactical play each match.