Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut: The Official Visual Companion comes to Apple’s iBooks with 350+ pages of Greenvale weird.
One of the strangest and maybe most creative games you’re going to find on consoles (and soon on PC) is no doubt Deadly Premonition. That’s true in either of the game’s forms, but especially so for the Director’s Cut edition that just hit the PS3 and is on the way to the PC for the end of the month.
The ebook that just arrived on the iBookstore for iPad is a direct portal into all the strangeness that is the game, it’s fictional Twin Peaks-like town and creator Swery65.
Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut: The Official Visual Companion Features*:
- Over 100 interactive elements and loads of hidden secrets
- Read Swery 65’s developer notebook and gain access to behind the scenes notes, storyboards and secrets that let users learn how the game was created
- Three interactive ‘drag & zoom’ maps showing everything in the game
- 262 Gallery Images featuring never-before-seen concept sketches and high-resolution art
- Play with the ‘Listen Here Zach’ soundboard, and listen to the game’s soundtrack
- Play for hours with new puzzles, games, and the brilliant crime scene creator widget
- And much more!
*Warning: this book contains spoilers!
Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut: The Official Visual Companion is available now on the iBookstore for iPad, you can grab a copy for yourself here.