If you missed it, Team17 and Studio Koba’s awesome-looking techno-romp Narita Boy will be talking its console and PC debut this month, on March 30th.
From the press release:
- Go back to the future: A homage to the eighties with a new spin on classic gameplay styles, Narita Boy takes players back in time for a blast from the past
- You have the power!: The Techno-Sword can be used alongside mysterious magic so that players can carve and blast their way through enemies great and small
- Might as well jump: The classic 2D platformer will see players explore imaginative landscapes and navigate a plethora of pixel art environments
- Pixel-perfect story: Encounter weird and wonderful digitised characters on a journey to discover the secrets of the Digital Kingdom and its elusive creator
- Pump up the jam: Inspired by the glory days of analogue synthesizers, the pumping soundtrack turns back the clock for this techno-journey.
Narita Boy will land on the Xbox One (and Xbox Series X|S) as a part of Microsoft’s GamePass, right at launch on the 30th. The PS4 will also get a copy then, which is back-compatible with with the PS5, and you can expect to see Switch and PC versions too.