The height of summer and SDCC month, July is set to deliver some possible monsters, including Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Wolfenstein, and… Madden?
A big, hot month
July isn’t really the ‘dog days’ of summer, that’s more August. Nevertheless it’s still plenty hot here in the US. It’s also the month that most people probably would consider being the one where the season is in full swing.
It’s never been one for big game releases though. The season for those usually doesn’t start till late August, with Madden’s yearly launch. But that’s not this year. No, this year EA’s football juggernaut is landing at retail on the last day of July in Superstar format.
That’s not the basic version, but an early release edition that’s effectively the special edition of the game. Still, you can be playing the new Madden -technically- in July.
More than that, there are other big-name games hitting in advance of the NFL series. Namely, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Wolfenstein: Youngblood (and Cyberpilot), and Dragon Quest Builders 2.
If this is any indication, it’s going to be be loaded second half for 2019. Scroll down for the full listing.
- Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-Tered – Switch
- Stranger Things Season 3: The Game – Switch
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 – PS4, Switch
- God Eater 3 – Switch
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Complete – PS4, Switch
- Cities Skylines – Switch
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order – Switch
- James Pond: Codename RoboCod – Switch
- Impossible Mission – Switch
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Wolfenstein Cyberpilot – PSVR
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses – Switch
- Kill la Kill – PS4, Switch
- Madden NFL 20: Superstar Edition – Xbox One, PS4
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden – PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Horizon Chase Turbo – PS4, Switch