Gear Club Unlimited 2 is looking sharp in it’s latest trailer. In it, we get a look at the Performance Shop, upgraded significantly from the original.
Like I said in the last post about this series, I really liked the original Gear Club Unlimited on the Switch. It was a very competent racer, looked good, and offered something that no other game on the platform really does. Many pointed out that it was a glorified mobile title however, and that might be something that developer Eden Games looks to be seeing to.
The newest press release for the title talks once again about the roster of cars that’ll be in the game, and also the perforce shop. As you can see, there’s quite a bit that you can do with it in customizing your ride.
A fundamental part of the Gear.Club Unlimited franchise, the Performance Shop is made up of seven workshops:
- Mechanical Workshop: modify engines and gearboxes to make cars more powerful
- Body Workshop: reduce the weight of cars to make them faster
- Wind Tunnel: improve car aerodynamics
- Tires Workshop: change brakes and tires to improve grip
- Graphic Workshop: change colors and apply stickers to cars to make them unique
- Cosmetic Workshop: customize cars, from the hood to the spoiler!
- Rally Workshop: modify cars to compete on sand tracks in rally mode
Continuing to look good, Gear Club Unlimited 2 is set to land on the Switch this December the 4th.