Yep, it looks like the Incredible Hulk is indeed bad once again in the Marvel U. How’s Marvel going to celebrate? With a full slate of variant covers of course!
Variations of green
Is it me, or has Marvel really gone off the deep end with the variant covers lately? I mean, I know it’s a thing in comics, and has made a general comeback across the industry. But even so, it just feels like Marvel is really going above and beyond with the gimmick.
Not that that’s an entirely bad thing really. After all, plenty of the variants that we’ve seen have been pretty awesome. So you know, if you like variants (or just cool art), these are some issues to watch for. This new series of covers actually has more of a theme than just Hulk in general too.
Each one plays off of a major moment in the Jade Giant’s life. Pretty cool. And there’s a whole bunch of ’em too, all of which will be penciled by some of the best artists in Marvel’s stable. Watch for the first wave, hitting on February 7th.
- ALL-NEW WOLVERINE by MIKE PERKINS
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #795 by DALE KEOWN
- AVENGERS #679 by RAMON PEREZ
- BLACK PANTHER #170 by ANNA RUD
- CAPTAIN AMERICA #698 by BILQUIS EVELY
- DAREDEVIL #598 by MARCO CHECCHETTO
- DEFENDERS #10 by STEPHANIE HANS
- DESPICABLE DEADPOOL #294 by DANIEL WARREN JOHNSON
- DOCTOR STRANGE #385 by MIKE DEODATO
- INCREDIBLE HULK #713 by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
- INFINITY COUNTDOWN PRIME #1 by MARCOS MARTIN
- INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #597 by CHRIS STEVENS
- MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #3 by MIKE HAWTHORNE
- MIGHTY THOR #704 by TYLER KIRKHAM
- OLD MAN HAWKEYE #2 by TERRY DODSON
- OLD MAN LOGAN #35 by STEVE MCNIVEN
- PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #300 by DAVID NAKAYAMA
- ROGUE & GAMBIT #2 by MIKE MCKONE
- VENOM #161 by RON LIM
- X-MEN: GOLD #21 by ADI GRANOV