Plunge back into the dark days of World War II with Rebellion’s Sniper Elite 4. The tactical shooter is making its way to the Nintendo Switch next month.
Take the shot
A series that’s been around for a long time at this point, Sniper Elite is a bit unique when it comes to WWII action games. An FPS, Sniper Elite leans more heavily on thinking your way though maps than just opening up and blasting away. It is a game about snipers after all.
Announced a short time ago, the latest game in the set is coming to the Nintendo Switch with Sniper Elite 4.
Here’s a peek at it in action:
Sniper Elite 4 offers:
- An expansive campaign set in WW2 Italy – help the Resistance fight back!
- Genre-defining sniping featuring advanced ballistics and boundless strategy
- Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns
- Iconic WW2 weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades and more
- Upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy and leap across maps!
- Co-op and multiplayer modes across local wireless and online play
- And much more
On Nintendo Switch, Sniper Elite 4 offers exclusive new features including:
- Motion aim with gyroscopic controls
- HD rumble support– feel your heartbeat and bullet impacts!
- Pro Controller support to take your precision up a level
- Local wireless multiplayer across co-op and versus modes
The above is from the press release, but as you can see the trailer didn’t yet have the release date. That’s because it’s just been announced, and we can tell you that Sniper Elite 4 is landing on Switch in November 2020. No, there’s no exact date yet, but you’ll be taking aim at Nazi forces before the Holidays. What could be better?