Yes, this is a quarter scale statue of Keanu Reeves’ Johnny Silverhand from Cyberpunk 2077. It also might be the single coolest statue ever.
And not just because of Keanu
So when you first look at PureArts’ latest announcement, it looks like what it is; a large-sized, quarter scale statue. But it’s actually a heck of a lot more than just that.
The piece has “a full media experience” built in. Now, you’re probably wondering what that actually means. Well, to put it simply, it means that it has a 13.3″ HD LCD display and “dual speaker system” built right into the statue. Yeah.
And do you know why it has that? Because Johnny here comes stocked with the entire soundtrack to Cyberpunk 2077, and “tons of additional media”. Now that’s awesome, not to mention unique for something like this.
- 13.3″ HD LCD Screen
- Dual speaker system
- Official Soundtrack from Cyberpunk 2077
- Lighted display base
- Interchangeable accessories (sunglasses, cigarette and Malorian Arms)
- Crafted from high-quality polystone and hand-painted
- Individually numbered with a matching certificate of authenticity
- Highly detailed clothes and accessories
- Licensed by CD PROJEKT RED
- Scale: 1/4
- Material: Polyresin
- Estimated Delivery: Q1-Q2 2021
- Availability: WORLDWIDE
- Limited to 2077 units each edition
- Deluxe Edition: 899$
- Regular Edition: 849$
Now, if you do want one of these, keep in mind that PureArts isn’t kidding about it being limited. And while a little over 2k units might sound like a lot, it kind of isn’t when you’re talking about something that’s being offered globally.
So, basically, if you want one, then click here to order. As a nice little bonus for ordering right from the company, PureArts will toss in a wearable replica of Johny’s dog tags from the game. Slick.