Ready for action? You better be, because Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is reloaded and bringing more multiplayer carnage and lots of zombies.
Lock and load
Is it time for a fresh season of Call of Duty already? Indeed it is, and this time it’s season 4 of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The new content arrives for the game tomorrow, and it’s just as loaded as ever.
Season 4 brings with a new zombies experience, multiplayer map, and objectives for Warzone. Lots to like there, no matter what kind of CoD player you are. And yes, as usual, this is a mix of paid and free stuff.
Here’s how it breaks down:
“MAUER DER TOTEN” – NEW BLACK OPS COLD WAR ZOMBIES EXPERIENCE ARRIVES JULY 15
- New Round-Based Zombies Map: “Mauer Der Toten”
- The Return of Mule Kick
- New Crafting Item and Wonder Weapon
- New Zombies Challenges and Intel
- New Onslaught Content (PlayStation)
BLACK OPS COLD WAR MULTIPLAYER FREE CONTENT:
- New Map: Rush Returns from Black Ops II
- New Modes: Capture the Flag and Paintball Moshpit
- New Playlists: Rush 24/7 and Cranked Moshpit
- Weapon Blueprint and CDL Charm Rewards in League Play
- Weapon Blueprints in the Prestige Shop
WARZONE AND BLACK OPS COLD WAR CONTENT:
- Free: Two New Weapons
- New Operator: Weaver (In Season)
- Arriving in the Store: CDL Team Supporter Pack, Special Ops Pro Pack, and More
WARZONE FREE CONTENT:
- New Game Mode: Payload
- New Event Type: Blueprint Blitz (In Season)
- The Red Doors Become More Mysterious…
- New Killstreak: Sentry Gun
- Gifting Comes to Warzone
ADDITIONAL BLACK OPS COLD WAR AND WARZONE INTEL:
- Free Black Ops Cold War Trial Next Week
- Update File Sizes for Warzone and Black Ops Cold War
Look for Season 4 to begin tomorrow, July 15th, for all versions of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.