“The Vampiric Vixen” has returned for a pair of remasters from Ziggurat. A host of visual and gameplay improvements await in these PC updatings.
Let the red stuff flow
From the press release:
Both Terminal Cut editions feature:
- Goodbye Jaggies: Thanks to improved rendering, these versions of BloodRayne run with up to 4x anti-aliasing
- Modern Resolution: The enhanced editions of BloodRayne support display resolutions up to 4K / 3840×2160
- Improved Environmental Effects: Enjoy more immersive environments thanks to improved effects like reflections, water, fog, and shadows
- Use Your Elite Controller: Modern controllers are now supported, thanks to the addition of XInput controller support
- New Language Support: Accessibility is important, and actually understanding the dialogue in a game does wonders for immersion. New localizations include:
- BloodRayne: Terminal Cut: Fully voiced with localized interfaces in English, French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian
- BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut: Fully voiced in English and Russian, plus localized interface and subtitles for French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- …and Much More: Upscaled cinematic videos, lighting improvements, support for uncompressed original textures, and Windows 10 optimization ensure that these are the absolute best versions of both titles
Bloodrayne: Terminal Cut and Bloodrayne 2: Terminal Cut are both available now for the PC. Each are available for $14.99 USD, and feature launch discounts. As a nice added bonus, both of them are free for owners of the originals (on PC).