The latest Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 downloadable content is live for all platforms, and includes a whole bunch of improvements and upgrades.
Somewhat quietly still rolling is the multiplayer-only Black Ops 4. That seems odd to say, since this is Call of Duty we’re talking about, but I haven’t heard too much one way or the other about the game. And yet, it. seems to be fairly well received by both gamers and the critical circle.
And of course, Activision is supporting the hell out of it with tons of post-launch DLC. The latest of that is Absolute Zero. And this new content pack includes a little bit of everything, including copious improvements to the base game.
Here’s what’s included:
- Zero unlocked at Tier 1 in the Black Market for use in MP and Blackout
- Hijacked, ARAV, new weapons, and IX Zombies Character Missions in Blackout
- Revamped Black Market with 100 Tiers
- Half-Off Heist Featured Playlist in MP
- Balance tuning for Zero in MP
- Reactive Camo requirement tuning in MP
- Stability fixes related to Zero in MP
- Vehicle audio improvements in Blackout
- Custom games in Blackout
- Map improvements in Blackout
- Gameplay and stability improvements in Zombies
- Global Auto Sprint option added (all modes)
- All Specialists unlocked and “The Numbers” outfit reward added in Blackout (PS4)
- Limited-time Contraband Stashes added to Blackout (PS4)
- Custom Emblem fix (PC)
- Improved Auto Mantle (PC)
- Black Ops Pass content this week (Xbox One and PC):
- 2 new MP Maps: Elevation and Madagascar
- New Zombies experience: Dead of the Night
- New Blackout character: Reaper