Mezco is adding another Daredevil figure to its One:12 Collective line with the black-clad Vigilante Daredevil from the Netflix series.
Defending Hell’s Kitchen
The Daredevil series is pretty easily the best of the Netflix lot. And to that end, seeing a new figure in the One:12 Collective makes perfect sense. This is a pretty cool one too, as it’s the outfit that actor Charlie Cox wore in the first season of the show.
Clad all in black and with a holster (for his billie clubs) on his leg, this is a DD from before he was DD. As we saw, the hero eventually went back to this look for the third season that’s just been released, but for Mezco’s purposes, this is the season one “Vigilante” DD.
As usual, this figure will run you $80 USD if you buy directly from Mezco. He’s set to ship out in the May/June window of 2019. Scroll down to see what’s included.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DAREDEVIL FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of Billy Club holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Long sleeve shirt
- Utility pants
- Thigh holster for Billy Clubs
- Mid-calf combat boots
- One (1) set of Billy Clubs
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Daredevil figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
The One:12 Collective Daredevil – Vigilante Edition is available for preorder at http://mezcotoyz.com/one-12-