The Suicide Squad version of DC’s Harley Quinn is the next figure in the excellent One:12 Collective line from Mezco.
Harley Quinn, pleased to meet’cha
Finally (seemingly) on track is the One:12 Collective. Mezco’s finest line of action figures, the One:12 series has finalized some more release dates, and looks to be prepped for a big 2017. And a part of that will be the next figure from the DC movie realm, Ms. Harley Quinn.
As you can see, this isn’t the comic version of Harl, but the one from last year’s hit film Suicide Squad. Though the movie might have had its issues, it made massive amounts of green, and actress Margot Robbie’s Quinn was a big reason why. And now you can add her to your toy shelf, in the grand One:12 style.
The Harley Quinn One:12 Collective figure features:
·Three (3) newly developed, detailed head portraits featuring Margot Robbi’s likeness including:
– Standard head
– Laughing head
– Bubble gum popping head
One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Hand-painted, authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Five (5) interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
– One (1) pair of baseball bat holding hands (L & R)
– One (1) gun holding hand (R)
- Choker collar
- Four (4) spiked bracelets
- Satin “Property Of Joker” jacket
- “Daddy’s Little Monster” t-shirt
- Red and blue hot pants
- Harness/underarm holster
- Fully loaded studded belt
- Haute couture boots
- One (1) baseball bat
- One (1) revolver (fits in shoulder holster)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
All of the above will come packed in a five panel, collector friendly box. Look for Harley to hit shelves and online retailers late this Summer (July/August). Ready to pre-order one? Click here.