Yes, there’s a Season Pass for the upcoming DLC for the all-new Rainbow Six: Siege. While you probably knew that, you might not know that there are some genuinely cool bonuses that you can nab for yourself if you buy in.
Not bad at all right? Especially if you’re planning on being a part of the R6: Siege landscape for some time, the perks that buying in for the Season Pass are honestly kind of worth it. Obviously available separately, I should also point out that the Pass will be a part of the deal if you buy the Gold Edition of the game.
To lay it all out for you in non-video format, having a Season Pass gets you access to:
- Seven day exclusive early access to the eight new operators that you can instantly add to your roster upon their release
- Permanent 5% Renown boost to allow you to unlock content quicker
- The exclusive Season Pass Porter weapon skin
- The Safari Bundle of five weapons skins
- Two extra daily Renown-earning challenges
- 600 R6 Credits that can be used to purchase additional in-game content
And also in need of a mention, is that the first map pack that’s set to arrive for the game will be hitting in January. A pair of new operators will be a part of that set, both hailing from the Canadian JTF2 counter-terrorism unit.