Time to relive the adventure. Torchlight II on Switch got a lot more details, including info on multiplayer and a few screenshots.
The adventure continues
Torchlight II isn’t exactly new. Nevertheless it’s a terrific, and fan favorite, PC aRPG that seems like it would be right at home on Nintendo’s Switch. If you hevan’t seen it though, Torchlight II should be instantly familiar to anyone who’s played a click and slash game before.
Not that there aren’t some differences from a game like Diablo, because there are, but action RPGs are… action RPGs. And again too, this is a game that should be very much welcomed by Switch gamers.
This week Runic Games showcased some of the reasons why, including the open-world and multiplayer options that Torchlight II will offer.
- Action-Packed Multiplayer – Play co-op with up to 4 players online. Experiment with hero synergies and take on the fiercest opponents together, for the world’s most awesome loot
- Customizable Characters – Create and customize a character from one of four distinct classes. Each class can be played as either male or female with customized features. Robust skillsets and equipment variety provide tons of opportunity for unique character builds.
- Open, Dynamic World – Explore vast overland areas and multiple hub towns. Fight through rain and snow, day and night. Level randomization ensures fresh new layouts, paths, loot, and monsters every time you play.
- Pets and Fishing – Empower your pet with special transforming consumables. Pets can fight by your side or sell loot while you’re out adventuring.
- New Game Plus – Once you’ve completed Torchlight II’s primary campaign, you can start again with the same character for a significantly greater challenge. You’ll keep all of the skills, gold, and gear you worked so hard for.