A faster, and smoother version of Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor – Martyr is on the way. Expect a host of improvements in a free download next month.
The Inquisitor returns
One of my personal favorites of 2019 was Neocoregames’ Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor – Martyr. The action/RPG was loaded with awesome details for 40k fans, and eventually included some beefy expansions. Those included other races to battle against, growing the villains from just the base game’s Chaos forces.
Now Neocoregames is coming back around on the game though, infusing it with a host of improvements and updates. Basically, the update makes the game much faster and more action-y, though there looks to be a ton more included as well.
- Faster, smoother gameplay experience for all three playable classes
- Progression system rebuilt from scratch
- Level cap increased from 80 to 100
- Story Campaign, Seasons 1 & 2 are now playable in online co-op (2-4 players)
- Expanded and revised loot system (new item tier, new item types, new enchants)
- Expanded and revised crafting
- New end-game modes
- Other quality of life improvements
- And many more
So a terrific list there, including some things that should shake the game up nicely. As a fan myself, I’m definitely interested in the new end-game modes, and the gameplay updates.
There’s not much time to wait either, as version 2.0 of Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor – Martyr arrives as a free download on May 28th for the PC. The Xbox One and PS4 versions of the game will be getting this update as well, though the date or those isn’t set just yet.