A fresh series of variant covers will be swinging into Marvel Comics’ line of book this June, just in time for Spider-Man: Far From Home.
Technically Spider-Man: Far From Home is hitting theaters this July. The movie opens up on the 2nd of the month, and features what looks like a few different costume variations for the Web-Head.
So to get in on Spidey’s big screen trip through his wardrobe, Marvel Comics will be producing a line of Spider-Man costume variant covers. The latest in their series of variant cover lines, The Spidey variants will showcase Pete decked out in some of his best-loved suits.
That includes the Spider-Armor, the Captain Universe duds, and that infamous symbiote. In all, there’ll be 10 such pieces, all of them landing just a tad before the movie, this June.
Here’s the lineup:
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #23 by Stuart Immonen
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #24 by Olivier Coipel
- CAPTAIN MARVEL #7 by Mike McKone and Rachelle Rosenberg
- DEADPOOL #14 by Mark Brooks
- DOCTOR STRANGE #16 by David Yardin and David Curiel
- FANTASTIC FOUR #11 by Jay Anacleto and Romulo Fajardo Jr.
- FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #8 by Adi Granov
- IMMORTAL HULK #19 by Ema Lupacchino and David Curiel
- MAGNIFICENT MS. MARVEL #4 by Gerald Parel
- THANOS #3 by Nick Bradshaw and Morry Hollowell