The second Justice League figure from Mezco Toyz is Tactical Suit Batman. And he’s now live for pre-orders.
Usually, variant figures aren’t all that cool. I remember more than few stinkers from lines like Total Justice and The Dark Knight Collection. But stuff like Arctic Blast Batman and Solar Suit Superman isn’t what I’m talking about here.
For starters, this is the One:12 Collective, so even this was an outlandish variant, it’d probably still look pretty slick. And secondly, this variant Bat-suit actually appeared in a DC Comics canon. Granted, it’s not the comics I’m talking about, but the DCEU movie-verse.
The Tactical Suit for actor Ben Affleck’s Batman appeared in the recently released film. With the goggles on he might bear a resemblance to Watchmen’s Night Owl, but I honestly like this suit a lot. I dig the BvS armored look, combined with the light-armoring of the traditional Bat-suit. It’s neat.
He’s available right now for pre-order, and should be hitting some time in the Summer of 2018.
- A One:12 Collective body
- Two (2) head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 17cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) gun holding hand (R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of Batarang holding hands (L & R)
- Sculpted cowl (affixed to head portraits)
- Leather look cape
- Sculpted body armor with shoulder and bicep armor, elbow pads, and thigh armor
- Sculpted gauntlets and gloves
- Sculpted utility belt
- Sculpted boots Fabric screen detailed undersuit
- One (1) pair of goggles to be worn in up position
- One (1) pair of goggles to be worn over eyes
- One (1) Parademon rifle
- Three (3) Batarangs
- Three (3) grenades
- One (1) grappling gun with
- Closed hook grapple
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
- Cape clip with posing wires for dramatic displays