If you loved Spider-Man’s first solo (sort of) movie in the MCU, then you might be very interested in the lastest addition to Mezco Toyz’ One:12 Collection.
Does whatever a Spider (in a semi-mech suit) can
So, okay. From the subheading there, I’m sure you can divine that I’m not the biggest fan of the techno edge that Spider-Man has as a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I’m more of a purest though, and prefer the more iconic versions of my superheroes. For most fans, I’m pretty sure it’s not much of an issue.
And if you fit that last sentence, then you’re gonna be happy. Well, if you dig awesome action figures you’ll be happy. That’s because Homecoming Spider-Man is now officially up for pre-order from Mezco Toyz.
As with al the One:12 figures, HCSM features tons of poseability, as well as a fabric costume that actually fits and looks good. He’s also packed with accessories, like his webbed wings and -of course- a webline for him to swing on.
Spider-Man from Homecoming is set to ship out next fall, in September of 2018, and can be pre-ordered right here.
Here’s what’s in the box
- Three (3) Detailed expressive head portraits
- Newly designed One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 16cm tall
Seven (7) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of web-shooting hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) webline holding hand
- Weblines that loop over the figure’s wrists for posing
- Sculpted film-accurate web shooters
- Spandex outfit with web detail and spider insignia
- Clip-on web-wings as featured in the film
- Integrated soles on feet
- One posable webline
- One (1) of webline style A
- One (1) of webline style B
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
- One (1) One:12 Collective magnetic display clip