Capcom’s revitalization of Street Fighter IV on iOS is finally here. It’s packing better graphics, new characters and more.
Psycho Crusher – Street Fighter is back on iOS
Street Fighter IV fans now have another portable version to play, as Capcom has shot some new life into the iOS edition. Officially titled Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition, the game now hosts a few nice improvements over the original iPhone entry.
For starters, it’s going to look a lot better according to the publisher. “Higher resolution graphics” will only lead the way however, as there are some new World Warriors to play as as well.
Poison, Ibuki, and Dudley have all joined the fight, and a total of six more are on the way in future updates. Honestly, that’s kind of awesome. And the newness doesn’t stop there either. Scroll down for the full list of what’s been added.
Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition is available now on the iPhone and will cost you $4.99 USD.
- Fight as 25 Street Fighter characters (three new characters and six more coming as free updates)
- Higher resolution graphics and wide screen support
- Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique
- Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
- Take your game to the next level with a MFi controller like the Gamevice
- Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wi-Fi
- Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button
- Four levels of difficulty