One of DC Comics’ deadliest villains, Deathstroke is about to crash into Mezco’s excellent One:12 Collection.
The man known as Deathstroke
Not only is Slade Wilson one of the biggest characters in the new ‘Rebirth’ era of the DCU, but he’s also about to become a movie star. Word is that the character will appear as the main villain to Ben Affleck’s Batman in the upcoming ‘The Batman’ motion picture. So really, he’s kind of exploding. And that makes him a great choice for Mezco to add to their One:12 Collection of action figures.
The figure is what you’d expect from One:12, meaning tons of detail, terrific poseability, and a top notch sculpt. As Slade is featured both with and without his mask in the comics, this version of him includes both masked and unmasked heads (or, portraits).
At a little over 6″ in height, he’ll be ready to take on the rest of the One:12 line on your shelf sometime this Summer. Click here to pre-order him, or scroll down for full details and some more shots.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DEATHSTROKE
A military man, Slade Wilson was recruited into the special ops unit Team 7, where he participated in highly dangerous classified missions. There he underwent an experimental procedure that granted him enhanced speed, strength and intelligence, effectively making him the world’s greatest soldier.
Following the disbandment of Team 7, Slade became Deathstroke, a mercenary-for-hire. He quickly became known in the criminal world as the man to call when you want to make sure the job will get done. Deathstroke continuously pushes himself further and further with an unwavering focus on getting the job done no matter what it takes, no matter how ruthless, deadly or manipulative he must be. He is, without question, the world’s greatest assassin and one of the most feared people on the planet.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DEATHSTROKE FIGURE FEATURES:
- Two (2) newly developed head portraits including:
- Helmeted/masked portrait
- Unmasked portrait
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 17cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of sword holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of gun holding hands (L&R)
- Armored collar
- Shoulder pads with sculpted grenades
- Chest armor
- Abdominal plate
- Cross body strap
- Thigh holster
- Shin armor with ankle guards
- One (1) machine gun with removable clip
- One (1) hand gun with removable clip (gun fits in thigh holster)
- One (1) sword and sheath. Sheath attaches to the back of the cross body strap
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.