Hit the slopes with the now open-world, CryEngine powered Snow from Poppermost Productions.
Pretty neat stuff. The game is now available as a part of Steam’s Early Access program, which we seem to be hearing a lot of noise form as of late, and is still extremely early in terms of being ‘final’. It’s particularly cool though to hear that the dev team is actually taking and using the feedback form the community members who’ve bought into some Early Access Snow; like with the speedometer implementation.
And this is kind of a running evolution too as Poppermost is adding stuff as the game skis on towards it’s inevitable full-on release. This week a whole bunch of new features and additions were made. So if you’re a part of the Early Accessers, here’s what you can loo forward to as of the latest edition of Snow.
- Multiplayer is now available for all users
- Main Menu updated with new functionality
- Visual and Gameplay options added to Main Menu
- Store redesigned
- Skis now use both left and right graphics
- You can now customize your character while in-game
- Session Markers have been implemented
- New in-air rotation system
- Rework persistent player profile
- Improved half-pipe gameplay
- In-game UI and Spawn Selection have been updated to a new style
If you’d like to pick up a copy of Snow for yourself, click here to head to the Steam Early Access page for he game– just keep in mind it’s not really done yet. And if you want to keep tabs on what’s new as it goes live, hit up Poppermost’s Tumbler page right here.