A look at what you can expect from the second part of StarCraft II.
Blizzard have released a list of what you can expect from the Kerrigan focussed second chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy, Heart of the Swarm. It will include a full 20 mission campaign and new units. The full list of features looks like this: –
- Continues the epic story of StarCraft II from where Wings of Liberty left off.
- Approximately 20 new campaign missions.
- New campaign gameplay mechanics, allowing players to evolve new abilities and units for their zerg army.
- Go into battle with Kerrigan as she tries to restore her strength and regain control of the Swarm.
- New multiplayer units and maps, expanding strategic choice and gameplay depth for each race.
- Expanded features and functionality for Battle.net to improve custom-game search, and new tools for map authors to create even more epic custom games.
- New pre-rendered and in-game cinematics bring the story of Heart of the Swarm to life.