A new patch is available to download right now for Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360 and PC – the patch brings the game up to version 1.5 and will download when you try to play the game next.
The patch is mainly aimed at setting up both versions for the next piece of downloadable content; Broken Steel which is due out at the start of May — it allows players to continue there Fallout experience by changing the end of the game and letting them carry on with there real save, raises the level cap to 30 and adds a bunch of new quests for you.
- New achievements for Broken Steel
- Fixed issue with VATS calculations not appearing properly for perks (PC)
- Fixed crash related to altered references between master files
- LOD objects render properly when loaded from DLC worldspaces
- Fixed issue with companion NPCs not loading into cells immediately after player