We all know that Batman: Arkham Asylum looks fantastic on the consoles, and it’s obvious it will look even better on the PC but surely the PC specs will also be enormous to back the graphical powerhouse the game looks to be.
- CPU: Intel single core 3 Ghz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: XP = 1 GB, Vista = 2GB
- GPU: Shader Model 3 NVidia 6600 or ATI 1300 or higher
- CPU: Pentium D 3Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Dual core)
- Memory: XP = 2GB, Vista = 3GB
- GPU: NVidia 7900 GT or higher
Enhanced for multi-core
They could be higher considering how great the game looks, but it seems it’ll run on any PC built for games within the last year or so. I wonder if it’ll feature GfW Live? Considering it already has friends and achievements.