Here you go Warhawk fans, confirmation on the next Warhawk patch 1.5 and what will be in it. The guys over at the Playstation blog have released the full details and you can find them all below;
- Custom in-game music confirmed once again.
- Training tutorials — 4 offline tutorials for “newbies” to the game, focusing “on the core principals of each of the 3 modes of gameplay: Infantry, Ground Vehicles and Aircraft.” The fourth tutorial, Flight Practice, will have players destroying as many attack drones as possible in 3 minutes. Completing these tutorials will result in a trophy.
- Clan leaders will now have the ability to retract a clan invite.
- 20 new paint schemes and 50 new insignias.
- Participants of the GGL tournament will receive a in-game GGL-Ceremonial Knife. The winners of the tournament will receive a Champion’s Blade.
- Green servers will be designated for rookies only.
- Jobe hints at a jetpack for the next Booster Pack with a promise of more information to come at Leipzig.
- Some exploits and issues were fixed. Read Jobe’s post for more details.
Oh and by the way, this is going to be free.